Would you like to be involved in some of Canada’s largest Infrastructure projects? If this appeals to you, Rapid-Span is the leading provider of transportation infrastructure products in Western Canada, with our head office being located in the North Okanagan city of Armstrong B.C. Currently we are looking for the right individual to take on the full time position of Mobile Crane Rigger / Swamper at our Armstrong Precast facility.
- Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
- Salary: $18.00 to $25.00 /hour
- Must have minimum 1 year experience working and rigging with Mobile Cranes
- Must know all hand signals for directing crane operator
- Formal rigging training and hand signal training will be considered an asset
- Must be willing to do other duties in the plant when cranes are not operating
- Must be able to meet the physical demands of handling heavy materials such as rigging and large dunnage.
- Successful candidate must be self-motivated, demonstrate effective verbal communication skills, be organized, posses the ability to problem solve and able to work in a team environment.
- Operate power tools
- Other duties as required
- We offer competitive wages
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental, life insurance, prescriptions, etc.
- On the job training
- A positive work environment
- Safety awards
- Safety lunches