Location: Kaslo, B.C., Canada
Owner: Kaslo Trail Blazer Society
This covered pedestrian bridge is 34.5 metres long and 15 metres high and joins the North and South Kaslo River trails. It is made from local lumber and uses organic stains. Volunteers spent over 1000 hours constructing and installing the bridge. Local businesses donated materials and labor and trail visitors sponsored the plaques.